- August 18, 2019
- Posted by: discovery
- Category: News
- Passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least 90 days upon conclusion of your trip.
- An ORIGINAL (not a copy) of a letter of invitation from a Belarusian travel agency. Hosting organization should be registered as a tourist company by the Belarusian authorities.
- Visa application form should be completed in a computer and after it should be printed. (Visa applications forms – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus)
- One passport size photo with light background (35-45 mm)
- Medical insurance for the entire period of the intended stay in Belarus (the cover minimum $10000). I used multi-purpose plan of ViaCare international travel insurance by Jubilee
- A hotel room reservation for the period of stay.
- Visa fee is 60 Euro. The Consular will give you “bank challan” after checking all documents necessary for the visa issuing and you should pay fees in bank only. You should submit paid bank challan to embassy after visa fee depositing.
- Address of Belarus embassy
Address: House No. 8, Street 4, Sector F-6/3, Islamabad
Telephone: (051) 2307912
- Embassy working hours
Monday – Friday: 09.00 A.M. — 6.00 P.M.
Lunch: 1.00 P.M. – 2.00 P.M.
- Consular section working hours
Submission of the documents: Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 A.M. — 12:30 P.M.
Issuance of the documents: Monday-Friday, 2:00 P.M. — 5:00 P.M.