Chaimos Festival-Kalash Valley 20195 Days / 4 Nights Tour Package
Kailash Valley is an ancient valley in Chitral Pakistan where they celebrate different festivals and Choimus is one of them.
The Chomos festival is celebrated by the Kalash tribe of District Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan at the end of every year and is supposed to be the tribe’s longest festival, starting from the beginning of December until the end of the month.
The festival is held in part to announce and welcome the New Year and includes famous rituals of the tribe; sheeshao (purification day) and goshang. The purification rituals are similar to those of ancient Hindu Tribes of Cholistan.
This is a winter festival celebrated to welcome the New Year. The entire population remains indoors. It is celebrated by feasting, drinking and merry making. It is thanksgiving function to Almighty for their bumper crops, fruits, animals and eatable stores for winter. Winter is full of snow, rain and cold wind. People sacrifice animals in the name of Almighty, rejoice with wine, fruit, assemble for dancing, singing and enjoy every event and moment and is supposed to be the tribe’s longest festival, starting from the beginning of December until the end of the month.
- Departure 09:00 PM from Lahore & join the group in Islamabad,
- leave early morning 2:00AM from Isamabad (16 hours drive)
- Breakfast & Lunch on the way
- Enjoy the drive through Hindukash Mountain range
- Arrive in beautiful Ayun-Chitral, dinner & Overnight stay in Ayun fort residence.
- Breakfast & Jeep ride to Rumbur-Kalash valley (1hr drive),
- Enjoy the festival in Rumbur & drive to Bumburit in the evening
- Dinner & overnight stay
- Breakfast & Full day to enjoy Chamos festival-
- Meeting locals
- Lunch & Visit of Kalash Museum & grave yard
- Dinner, Overnight stay
- Breakfast & drive back to Ayun valley (1hr), transfer from Jeeps into buses and drive back to Dir valley (8 hours drive)
- Dinner & Overnight stay
- FOOD: BREAKFAST + DINNER
- Breakfast & drive back to Islamabad (8 hours drive)
- Stop over in touristic spots
- arrival Islamabad
- Private Transport: From Islamabad/Lahore-Islamabad/Lahore).
- Toyota Jeeps from Chitral to Kalash & return back to Ayun
- Accommodations: Four (04) nights Hotel 3-4 persons sharing basis Separate Accommodation can be arranged subject to demand.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Guided Excursions
- All Entry passes
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients and International airfare and airport taxes and extra expenses due to landslides road blocks etc.
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Confirm your booking with 50% in Advance Payment & Remaining 50% will be paid at the time departure
- 20% Deduction before 7 days of the trip
- 40% Deduction before 5 days of the trip
- 60% Deduction before 3 days of the trip
- 80% Deduction before 2 Days of the Trip
- 100% Deduction before 1 day of the trip
- Discovery Family strictly follows below terms and conditions, you are supposed to read all
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Payment Policy:
- 50% payment for confirmation of Booking / Registration
- All payment should be handover to organisers at the start of trip.
- Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
- Easy paisa or Bank deposit slips should be provided at the time of Departure
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi Roof/Hi Ace/Jeep.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)
- Menu can be changed subject to availability etc.