Gilgit Baltistan Tour 202010 Days 9 Nights Tour Package
- Guests arrive at Islamabad International Airport
- Reception and greetings
- Check-in at Serena Islamabad with Light refreshments
- 1 pm Islamabad City Tour (Lok Virsa and Faisal Mosque)
- 1:30 pm Des Pardes Lunch
- 5 :30 pm return to Serena
- Dinner at 7 pm in a designated Hall of Serena Islamabad
- Followed by Tour Briefing
- With presentation of Tour Booklet and Souvenirs to Guests
- And then APPNA CME Session
- 8 am Departure
- Travel to Shogran
- Visit Balakot, Abbottabad, while travel to Shogran
- 10:30 am Stopover for refreshments at Abbottabad (1 hour stay)
- 11:30 am travel to Balakot
- 1:30 pm arrival at Balakot for lunch
- 3:30 pm departure from Balakot
- 6 pm Check In at Shogran Cedar Hut Resort
- 8 pm Dinner at Hotel
- 6 am Breakfast
- 7 am Towards Gilgit
- Visit, 10 am Babusar top. For sightseeing, rest and snacks
- Junction of three highest mountain ranges (1 hour stop)
- 11 am towards Chilas
- 1 pm Arrival at Shangrila Hotel Chilas for lunch
- 3 pm towards Gilgit Serena
- 5 : 30 pm arrival at Gilgit Serena and Check in with refereshments
- 8 pm Dinner at Serena Gilgit with cultural live music and show
HUNZA, KARIMABAD SIGHTSEEING
- Breakfast in Gilgit 07:00 to 07:45
- Assignment of luggage at hotel drop off point 7:15
- Check-out and embus for journey to Hunza 08:00 to 08:15
- Stopover at Rakaposhi 09:30 to 10:30
- Here you can opt to go on a hiking track near Rakaposhi or just stay back and enjoy the view with some snacks
- Arrival at Hunza 12:30
- Hotel check-in and light refreshments 12:45 to 13:15
- Walk to Baltit Fort 13:15 to 13:30
- You can also choose to use Jeeps upto Baltit Fort as the climb is steep but you have to pay for that on location
- Explore Baltit Fort and view Hunza valley 14:00 to 15:00
- 15:15 Lunch at Serena Hunza
- Move to historical Ganish Khun Village by road / vehicles 16:15 to 16:45
- Enjoy Ganish Khun Village with a professional tour. Everyone has to pay for their entry to the tour seperately
- 17:00 to 18:00 Move back to Serena / Darbar by road
- 18:30 Rest and freshen up at the hotel
- Dinner along with cultural show with music 20:30 to 22:30
KHUNJERAB PASS EXCURSION
- Breakfast 07:00 to 07:45
- Move toward Sost, and Pak-China Border Khunjerab Pass by road 08:00
- Stopover at Attabad Lake for rest, boat rides and Jet Skis 09:45
- Onwards to Khunjerab Pass Pak- China Border 12:00
- Lunch at Sost PTDC 14:00
- Arrival at Border 15:00 to 16:30
- Site seeing and photo shoot
- Khunjerab Pass 16:30 to 17:30
- Return journey to Serena and Durbar hotels 17:30 to 21:00
- Buffet Dinner at Hunza Serena 21:30 to 22:30
- Breakfast in Hunza 08:00 to 08:45
- Assignment of luggage 08:15
- Check-out 08:45
- 09:00 Visit Altit Fort
- The return journey to Gilgit 11:30
- Reach Serena Gilgit and check- in 16:00
- Lunch and rest at Serena Gilgit 16:00 to 17:00
- Visit Gilgit’s local bazars’ — shopping / souvenirs 17:30 to 19:00
- Local cultural theme dinner at Serena Gilgit 20:30 to 22:30
NARAN, KAGHAN VALLEY & SHOGRAN
- Breakfast in Gilgit 06:00 to 06:45
- Assignment of luggage 06:15
- Check-out and embus 06:45 to 07:00
- Move to Chilas for a stopover 07:00
- Reach Chilas; tea light refreshment at Chilas Shangri-La Hotel 10:00
- Move to Shogran 11:00
- Drive through Babu Sar Pass
- Stop at BabuSar Pass. Refereshments and Rest. Photography 14:00
- Lunch Boxes Serena Gilgit Lunch Boxes shall be distributed here as well
- Towards Cedarwood Resort Shogran 15:30
- Check-in and light refreshments 17:00
- Hiking tracks voluntarily for people interested
- Explore Shogran
- Dinner with light music 21:00 to 22:30
NARAN – MUZAFFARABAD
- Second night stay at Shogran
- Towards Naran (1 hour journey)
- Lake Saif ul Malook Visit via Jeeps in Naran
- River rafting activities (Optional)
- Lunch at Naran Masionette
- Rest period with individual choice of exploring Naran Markets
- Dinner at Cedarwood Shogran
MUZAFFARABAD – ISLAMABAD
- Breakfast at Shogran 07:00 to 07:45
- Assignment of luggage 08:15
- Check-out 09:00
- Departure from Shogran 10:00
- Stopover at Balakot 12:00
- Light refreshment enjoy view of Balakot 12:00 to 13:00
- Move toward Abbottabad 13:00
- Abbottabad arrival 15:00
- Lunch at Abbottabad 15:00 to 16:30
- Move to Islamabad via N-35 16:30
- Reach Islamabad Serena 19:30
- Disembark and check- in 19:30 to 20:00
- Rest 20:00 to 20:30
- Farewell dinner and guests’ comments and feedback at the Monal Restaurant Pir Sohawa 21:30 to 23:30
ISLAMABAD – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at Serena 07:00
- Check-out 12:00 to 13:00
Confirm your booking with 50% in Advance Payment & Remaining 50% will be paid at the time departure
- Discovery Family strictly follows below terms and conditions, you are supposed to read all
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Payment Policy:
- 50% payment for confirmation of Booking / Registration
- All payment should be handover to organisers at the start of trip.
- Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
- Easy paisa or Bank deposit slips should be provided at the time of Departure
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi Roof/Hi Ace/Jeep.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)
- Menu can be changed subject to availability etc.