Shingrai Waterfall Swat Trip2 Days / 1 Night Tour Package
Every Saturday Sunday. Minimum Group Size 11
Peshawar – Mingora
- Departure to Mingora at 2:30 pm.
- Crossing Takht Bhai, Dargai,
- Malakand Top and Batkhela
- Short Stop at Malakand Top.
- Arrival at Mingora
- Transfer to the hotel for check in
- Dinner and Night Stay
Mingora – Shingrai Waterfall – Mingora – Peshawar
- Early Breakfast at Hotel
- Drive to Shingrai Village
- Arrivel and Start up Trek to Waterfall (Approx 1 hour Trek)
- Exploring the Waterfall and Photography Time
- Back to Village Top
- Drive back to Mingora
- Arrival and stopover for Lunch
- Departure for Peshawar
- Arrival at Peshawar.
• Transport from PWR to PWR
• Toll Expenses
• Standard meals (01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast & 01 Lunch Only)
• Services of Guides
• Accommodation at Standard Hotel
• Juice & Snack Pack for Trek to Shigrain Waterfall.
ITEM CHECKLIST BY THE PARTICIPANTS:-
Personal belongings, Clothes and Shoes, Full sleeve cotton shirts, Sweater/Warm jacket, trouser, Lightweight trousers, Socks: 2 pairs at least, Soft Hat / Woolen Cap /P Cap, Rucksacks /Soft Bag, Raincoat, Good Trekking Boots / Joggers, Slippers, Hand Towel, Chargers for cameras and cell phones, Sports water bottle 1.5 liter, Tissue roll, Hiking stick, Toiletries, Edibles, Light snacks / or fruit cocktail tins, Dates, dry fruits, chocolates, Energy drinks and ORS, Medicines in use.
Confirm your booking with 50% in Advance Payment & Remaining 50% will be paid at the time departure
- Discovery Family strictly follows below terms and conditions, you are supposed to read all
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Payment Policy:
- 50% payment for confirmation of Booking / Registration
- All payment should be handover to organisers at the start of trip.
- Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
- Easy paisa or Bank deposit slips should be provided at the time of Departure
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi Roof/Hi Ace/Jeep.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)
- Menu can be changed subject to availability etc.