5D4N Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands Tour5 Days / 4 Nights Tour Package
Arrival – KUALA LUMPUR
Upon arrival, meet and greet our driver and transfer to the hotel. Check in hotel. Free program. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
Morning breakfast. After that, continue with city tour sightseeing and shopping. The city tour is to see and explore the splendid chaUSD of the historical monuments, sky kissing cosmopolitan structures, cultural and heritage places in KL. The mega city with all its composed features of both historical chaUSD and modern cosmopolitan features leave an everlasting impression on you. There are many shopping places to discover for whole day such as Central Market, Chinatown, Little India etc. Then back to hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (*Places to be covered in city tour: Merdeka Square, Central Market, KLCC (Twin Tower), KL Tower, Chocolate Factory, National Palace, National Museum etc.) **entrance fee is not included
GENTING HIGHLAND TOUR
(en route with Batu Caves)
Breakfast at the hotel, then continue visit to Genting Highlands. With en route stop in Batu Caves for one (1) hour, you’ll get the chance to see the tallest Lord Muruga statue in the world and experience climbing a steep flight of 272 steps to reach the base of the hill with cave temples and Hindu statues and paintings.
After arrival at Genting, ride the cable car. Genting, otherwise known as Resorts World Genting, has the outdoor theme park and indoor theme park that offer tourists to enjoy fun-filled moments in the City of Entertainment. After that, back to Kuala Lumpur. Overnight in KL. *inclusive of 2 way skywalk cable car fee only. The outdoor theme park is closed due to maintenance works in progress for few years.
MALACCA CITY TOUR
After breakfast, continue with day tour to Malacca. Travel back into the pass 600 years as you visit Malacca city. Visit St Peter’s Church built in 1710, drive pass Bukit China and visit the gateway of the Portuguese fortress “A FoUSDosa” built in 1511. Climb St Paul Hill and visit the ruins of the church where St Francis Xavier was once buried. Stop at the Dutch Square with its pink colour building called Stadhuys. Nearby is Christchurch built in 1753. Visit the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, the country’s oldest Chinese temple. Take a walk along Jonkers Street where you can buy antiques. You can go around on foot or trishaw exploring historical places of Malacca which includes the street of HaUSDony where you see the oldest Chinese temple, mosque and Hindu Temple in Malaysia. After enjoying the “must-see” attractions. Back to KL.
Departure to Kuala Lumpur Airport
Morning breakfast and check out. After that transfer to airport for your onwards journey. End of our services.
Tariff Rates: Valid til Dec 2019
|Citin Seacare Hotel 3***||USD 355||USD 255||USD 250||USD 245||USD 235|
|Metro Hotel 3***||USD 365||USD 285||USD 280||USD 255||USD 235|
|Cosmo Hotel 4****||USD 365||USD 285||USD 280||USD 255||USD 235|
|Furama Hotel / Royale Chulan 4****||USD 415||USD 335||USD 330||USD 310||USD 285|
|Grand Millennim / Maya Hotel 5*****||USD 560||USD 460||USD 495||USD 480||USD 445|
**Remarks: Hotel subject to available the time of booking or similar hotel.
- 4 nights stay at chosen hotel (Twin/Triple Sharing Room)
- Daily breakfast
- 2-way cable car – Genting Highlands
- Private A/C vehicle for transfer and sightseeing tour
- Tour as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide (English speaking) if less than 7 adults
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner not mentioned above)
- Entrance fee (Kuala Lumpur/Genting Highlands/Malacca)
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tipping USD 5/per pax/day
- Items not mentioned above
- Hotel surcharge (if any)
- 6% SST Tax
Confirm your booking with 50% in Advance Payment & Remaining 50% will be paid at the time departure
- Discovery Family strictly follows below terms and conditions, you are supposed to read all
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Payment Policy:
- 50% payment for confirmation of Booking / Registration
- All payment should be handover to organisers at the start of trip.
- Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
- Easy paisa or Bank deposit slips should be provided at the time of Departure
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi Roof/Hi Ace/Jeep.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)
- Menu can be changed subject to availability etc.